Friday, May 11, 2007

Day off

It has been awhile since my last post, so I thought I would bring people up to speed to what has been happening.
Today I took the day off from work since I worked last weekend to finish physical inventory. And since I am salary, I am getting my time back today. And what do you do on your day off?
I have an interview with another company in 4 hours, grocery shopping, getting my glasses adjusted so they fit better, bank, oil, oil filter, change said oil, haircut, laundry, and fix a couple of fans. That should fill up the day.

There is a couple cool links I found yesterday and I remember John mentioning this talented guy on a keyboard who posts his performances from his house on You Tube. So here are the links:
This is for his performance of the theme to Rocky.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LXIUeMSKr_A
This is for his performance for Led Zeppelin's All of My Love.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ryKQx4DdQ

Now the Cubs are in second place. I cannot figure out the team. All the starters are pitching well except for Zambrano who told everyone at the beginning of the season where to send the Cy Young Award, but he has only one win. I am still enjoying that the Yankees are playing less than .500 baseball. I am still waiting to collect the $10 that Deisseroth owes me in corporate since the New York lost the last series to the Red Sox.

This weekend my brother graduates with his master's degree. He really wanted to go to Indiana University but did not want to admit it, so he went to IUPUI to hide this fact. Ask him and he will deny it, but the family has figured him out. And we also are celebrating that Neil is done with all his surgeries to remove the nevus from his head. Hopefully, no more doctor visits outside of checkups for awhile.

And as James says, "All done, all done. Hang it up." So I will stop there.

No comments: