Friday, November 16, 2007

I am ready for a four day weekend

Only a few more days of work until the nice long awaited weekend is here.
Since changing jobs, I have noticed that I have lost some weight I think mostly due to actually being busy at work and not having a lot of time to snack on food because I am bored. I actually bought a couple shirts this past week and need to take them back because they seem to be too big. I will at least try on the smaller size and see how that fits.
Anytime I am a minute late, the running joke at work is that I am going to a concert that night and will not be in to work. This is because I saw two concerts within two weeks and both were more than a couple hours away from my house and in one case, in another state.
I saw a mortgage loan guy this past week and found out that it is free to apply for a pre-approval online than seeing someone in person. I was told if he did the paperwork for me, it would cost me $55. It doesn't make a lot of sense, but whatever. I will do that this weekend which is the first one in a month where I do not have anything planned out of town. This should just be a nice relaxing weekend.
And now it is time to go to work.

2 comments:

Karen a.k.a. lady fish said...

hooray for shirts being too big and hooray for saving money by online forms, especially ones that will qualify you for spending big money!

Good luck with the upcoming house hunt!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait for the long weekend either!