Sunday, March 2, 2008

Month of Firsts

It has been a month of first times:

Bought my first house;
Inherited my first mortgage;
Received my first utility bill (when I rented it was always in Karen's name as she was able to get a better credit rating while I paid the bills;
Went to my first college basketball game over the weekend since Brett Buscher played there (went to Chesterton);
And what the heck, got my first speeding ticket in the past 10 years trying to get away from Purdue.

You would think that they would have cut me a break since it was the first time I was pulled over in the past 10 years, but no luck. I got it on RT 231 heading back to I65. And I was pulled over by a state cop. I am not sure why I was so lucky to have her driving this country road, but I will get to find out how much the ticket is on Monday when I call the court house. I am going to close my poker online account to pay this bill. Hopefully, it covers it. At the very least, I think I should have 90% of it covered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm....Go Boilers!

Vandaley said...

Ummm, No Go Boilers!

Indiana looked like a high school team yesterday.