Thursday, July 5, 2007

Work update

I am 8 days into the new job and I get am receiving some positive feedback from the scheduler who is training me. I am picking up the reports needed to be run and all functions of the computer system being used. Now, I need to get better at noticing the types of runs and how much work each machine has on hand and schedule as needed. I will be working second shift next week and then begin working with the corrugators, the converters, the design group, and some of the shipping people just to get a flavor of what is happening throughout the company.

It was great seeing my family the past week and hanging out with the nephews. They are always a lot of fun and can keep everyone on their toes. I think it is safe to say they talk a lot and do not like the feeling of being ignored. Every statement has to be acknowledged by someone. Otherwise, it is like a broken record but it will only get louder.

Happy early birthday to Dave as he finally hits the big 30. Your present is sitting on my weight bench.

No comments: