Sunday, August 17, 2008

Could be a good year for Rock fans

Not only is Metallica coming out with a new album this year (9/12), but it was also reported that Alice in Chains will be coming out with a new record before the year is over.
Somehow, I feel more confident that Alice's album will be the better of the two. Maybe Met can prove me wrong for the first time in since 1992.
That also means Alice will probably be on tour again this year. I hope it will be a small venue type place again. And I know Dave will be going again if it can fall on a weekend. I would like it to be in Milwaukee again because I think I could get their autographs there compared to Chicago.

1 comment:

Karen a.k.a. lady fish said...

Just don't think you'll have a better chance of getting one in Milwaukee if it's raining.