Friday, August 3, 2007

I told you, call me Bronco

Moving on from the last link

"Come on, all the long distance lines are down? What about satellite? Is it snowing in space? Don't you keep open a line for celebrities? I'm both. I'm a celebrity in an emergency."

"Well, it's Groundhog Day.... again."

"I like to say a prayer and drink to world peace."

"There is no way this winter is ever going to end, as long as this groundhog keeps seeing his shadow. I don't see any other way out. He's got to be stopped. And I have to stop him."

"Hey Phil, if we wanted to hit mailboxes we could let Ralph drive."

"It's the same things your whole life. 'Clean up your room.', ' Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.', and oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad tracks.'"

"Have you ever had deja vu?"
"Didn't you just ask me that?"

"Do you think it's going to be an early spring?"
"I'm predicting March 21st."

"Not bad.... Mr. Connors, you say this is your first lesson?"
"Yes, but my father was a piano mover, so..."

"Do you ever have deja vu, Mrs, Lancaster?"
"I don't think so, but I could check with the kitchen."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't drive angry!