Thursday, August 2, 2007

When I think I'm out.............

They pull me back in.
Yeah, I one a sit and go tournament on PokerStars over a week ago and since then I have been playing more online then I did the previous 16 months. So far I have taken $50 and grew it to $150. Not bad. I like playing the 9 person sit and go's. It fits my style of play better than anything else available.
I have just completed my third night of working entirely by myself while the regular second shift guy is taking a vacation. I have two more days of this, and then I have to do it again beginning next Thursday because the first shift scheduler (my boss) will be on vacation for 7 days. Not too many problems the last couple nights. I just need to get a good feel for when I can schedule a big problem. I hope to get more and more feedback this week on everything I am doing.
I am debating if I want to travel to Rockford to see a Shinedown show or not. It would be on the Friday after the Alice show. We will see how everything works out. It is a festival type of event (like Taste or the Porter County Fair) so I might have to sit and wait in the hot sun with general admission tickets so I could get a good place to stand.

Is it too early for flapjacks?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is "Is it too early for flapjacks" a movie line? Or are you hungry for breakfast. Not sure since you are working second shift and you wrote this early in the A.M.

Anonymous said...

Nice job guys...you're playing yesterday's tape.