Wednesday, June 20, 2007

From it was nice while it lasted files.......

I see that the Cubs have traded away Michael Barrett to the Padres today. I think it was going to happen eventually with all the controversy following the Cubs and specifically Barrett. This even goes back to the "Punch" a couple years back given to AJ of the Sox. Now what will the broadcasters have to talk about this weekend when the Cubs beat the Sox? As Neil says, "I no know."

And, I would predict that grandpa would be rolling in his grave from the latest story saying that Rosie O'donnell is interested in the open job of hosting "The Price is Right". I have not watched that show in many years and if this happens, I think I would not watch again. Read the story here.
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=266280&GT1=7703

And here is another story bringing much pride to the alumni from THE Ohio State University. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2910093

1 comment:

Karen a.k.a. lady fish said...

James says "Neil likes the jetplanes" and "where's my ticket?"
Another favorite one: "What's uncle Dave doing?"